URL de l’offre : https://www.optioncarriere.com/jobad/fr02818e8e2c14a037189b57cbbfff78c0
Date de l’offre : 08/10/2021
Green Hydrogen is central to ENGIE’s strategy driven by decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization. Our ambition is to become a major player in renewable hydrogen, being at the forefront of global transformations in the industry, mobility and tertiary sectors.
Engie has announced recently key ambition to the financial market of developing 600 MW of green Hydrogen by 2025 and 4 GW by 2030. We are now recruiting top talent to grow our H2 Green team and to accelerate our development.
H2 Green is:
- a multi-localized team with colleagues and have already developed a portfolio of 8 GW of projects in various countries such as Australia, US, Chile Netherlands, Portugal, France,
- an young and lean business cluster activating very large external & internal networks of people and competencies on many geographies around the world within and outside of Engie,
- organized on a role basis and in a project mode.
H2Green offers you a unique playground to express and deploy your talents:
- we are customer and business oriented, offering fit for purpose solutions in a co-creation mode,
- we are daring pushing the boundaries of new technologies & financing schemes,
- we innovate through collaborative and agile working methods based on « test and learn »,
- we demanding while help each other achieve our goals and promote culture of feedback.
To accompany the project development teams to achieve the announced targets, we need to reinforce our Technology & Design team with a Document and Reporting Controller that will :
- Setup and deploy a Document Management System (DMS) based on sharepoint to be used on projects
- Support DMS implementation on the projects
- Steer return of experience workshops on projects
- Support the portfolio and projects reporting UNQUOTE
- Setup and deploy a Document Management System (DMS) from project pre-development phase up to Final Investment Decision (FID) and archiving.
- Implement, modify and maintain DMS in order to manage all flows of documents in electronic form.
- Provide DMS training advice and support to all project staff to ensure consistent implementation of DMS in all project work locations,
- For project in partnership, coordinate with Document Control Manager of partners and IT to setup automatic share/transfer of documents
- Interface with document control / project manager of contractors for setting up the transfer of documents and monitor its implementation
- Prepare the hand-over of documentation to Execution team at FID and the filing of Project document to archives
- Prepare document templates/tools (ie project mailbox…) at project launching and monitor their use
- Propose tools to Technical Project Managers on project reporting/monitoring (action register/tracking…)
- Assist Head of Project Management for organizing project reviews
- Develop a typical structure for storing electronic documents and support its implementation to all projects, including archiving of key project documents
- Steer return of experience workshops on projects and follow-up dissemination of recommendations within the community
You want to share and be an actor of the success of our projects ?
- You have a very good knowledge of sharepoint and experience of structuring documentation management system
- You are graduated in engineering and/or documentalist, with at least 5 years experience in such role
- You have strong communication skills
- You are analytical and structured and project management minded with hands-on approach : be able to convince and the develop and implement innovative solutions to problems
- Self-starter state of mind and ability to adapt to different teams, stakeholders or ways of working
- You are team-player , demonstrating empathy and respect for people
- You develop authentic relationships, through generous listening and straight talk
- You speak and write fluently in English
6 months to 12 months full-time mission based in France (Paris)